Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ten on Tuesday.

1. The bathroom is almost done. Just almost enough that all the pieces are in place but we can't yet use it.

2. A few images from our trip to the apple farm two weeks ago, where we bought those two pecks of Zestars, which are now gone.

3. Really the best part of any outing for Alla is the possibility of finding new animal friends.

4. We are having an extended run of 70 degree weather which is just phenomenal.

5. The school year is certainly wiping me out, and Ron has taken to calling me a grandma because I'm falling asleep by 9:30 every night.

6. Falling asleep so early means that it is very difficult for me to finish a book these days, even when I'm less than thirty pages from the end!

7. Oh how I cannot wait for Parenthood to start this week!

8. I'm just going to say it. I hate hashtags. Probably that's not going to help with my grandma status.

9. I've been working for months on a canvas with TONS of iphone pics on it, and it's almost done!

10. Well I'm off to Home Depot, such a fun place, to get door stops. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin