Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ten on Tuesday.

1. So ends another month, but this one was a spectacular month, a month in which we saw snow and rain and single digits and sixty degrees.

2. And also a month in which we were able to pull off the surprise of their lives!

3. I think you can feel the excitement and the amazement looking out at that very early pink sky toward the Magic Kingdom for this princess.


4. A month that let us relax together. In warmth. In Florida.

5. And also a month that celebrated the baby of the house turning seven. SEVEN.

6. Try as I might, I cannot seem to stop them from growing.

7. Here, his official 5:46pm photo.
8. In March I read three and a half fabulous books: If Not For This, Gracefully Grayson, The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace, and I'm halfway through Everything I Never Told You. I would recommend any of them to any of you, they are all outstanding.
 
9. In March, I added a new recipe to the repertoire of meals that every single person in our family likes a whole lot. Thank you, Elizabeth!
 
10. Thanks, March. Keep the goodness coming, April.

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin